Today is Monday, the dreaded day full of crap, the awful great day I am about to puke at start loving. I hate love to wake up in the morning on Mondays, knowing there is going to be chaos and stress a fun and challenging day week at work. I am going to show you how you will start looking forward for Monday morning.
- Get in early so you have some time to think before the day starts, 30 minutes early will do the trick. Plan your week, and set a goal! Day by day and a goal for the week. Keep track and celebrate with a snack if you reach some of the goals
- Smile to everyone you meet, say hello and good morning with an over the top enthusiastic voice, getting other people to smile.
- Turn on the coffee machine and make coffee for the slobs that sleeps longer than you do
- Create a “ten things I will do during this week” list.
- If you have long time to plan, get lots of kids that will ruin your weekends.
- Find a few things you want to do on Monday, and finish before you can take lunch.
- Wear a super hero costume, or at least talk someone else into wearing one on Monday for your amusement.
- Create a Monday competition with a co-worker, most completed tasks or whatever suits you.
- Sneak in on Sunday and do all your Monday chores, and then go around and waste the entire Monday on practical jokes.
- Make sure you appreciate a co-worker, have a mission to make someone else’s day fabulous.
- Bring cake/candy/snack/beverages to work – share if that makes you happy.
- Plan something you really like to do for Monday evening, so you can look forward to it during Monday.
- Save a fun task that is not urgent for Mondays.
- Bring a camera and take pictures of the other tired faces, print them and put them on the wall.
Have a happy Monday, and make sure you find your way back to my blog by Friday Coffee break Fun.